TayganPoint Consulting Group built their business working with big pharma through personal connections. However, they couldn’t land new clients due to lack of brand awareness and strong positioning in the marketplace. To solve this, they engaged J&L to elevate their brand and generate warm client leads.
How we did it
- Developed a 360-degree program anchored in a partnership with a leading industry publication and trusted voice
- Provided true value and thought leadership via survey and white paper to over 2k related companies in a paid, earned and owned marketing campaign across all channels
- Strategically qualified leads
- Program raised CEO Joy Taylor profile-recognized as one of the PharmaVoice100 Most Inspiring People
- Grant Thornton acquired TayganPoint in 2018 and engaged J&L to continue the program as it was such a success